The TempLink software package simplifies spectral data acquisition for user-defined time and temperature profiles. It enables triggered data acquisition from select FTIR spectrometers at selected time intervals and /or temperature set points. Designed for use with the Harrick Temperature Controller and select spectrometer software packages.
- Software for use with the Harrick Temperature Controller (ATC-024-3/4 models) and the spectrometer software.
- Designed for integrated experiments.
- Enables user-defined time and temperature profiles.
- Allows triggered data acquisition at selected time intervals and/or temperature set points.
- Permits the user to establish and execute a sequence of events. Including:
- Changing the set point temperature.
- Collecting the background.
- Collecting the sample spectrum .
- Pausing, based on either elapsed time or clock time.
- Windows 7, 8 and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Administrative rights required for installation.
- Temperature Controller, models ATC-024-3 or ATC-024-4 with the Watlow EZ-Zone PM controller.
- RS-485 to USB adapter, model ATC-USB-485 or equivalent.
- Third party software:
- RS-485 to USB adapter device driver.
- Compatible spectrometer software.
- Watlow EZ-Zone Configurator recommended.
- User’s Manual.
- Temperature Controller Manual.