- Wavelength range: 350 nm to 2300 nm.
- Made from calcite.
- Transmission (Ratio of Total Output to Total Unpolarized Input): ½ (k1 + k2) = 36%.
- Extinction Ratio: <1x10-5.
- Useful Field Angle (see graph in Additional Information)
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 60°C.
- Clear Aperture: 15 mm diameter.
- Slide plate mounted in a fully rotatable holder with an angular scale.
- Length in the beam direction: 1.75"
Glan Thompson Polarizer™
Our Glan-Thompson Polarizer has a wavelength range from 350 nm to 2300 nm. This Vis-NIR polarizer is recommended for low-to-medium power applications (up to 2W cw) requiring a large field of view and the highest degree of polarization purity. The Glan-Thompson Polarizer is made from two calcite elements cemented together to form a prism.
This polarizer is ideal for removing interference fringes from transmission spectra recorded at Brewster's angle and for obtaining optimum sensitivity for specular reflection spectroscopy measurements.
The polarizer is supported in a fully rotable holder on a sample slide plate and is readily mounted in-line with other accessories.
- Custom Products