- Wavelength range: 350 nm to 2300 nm.
- Made from UV selected calcite.
- Extinction Ratio: <5x10-5.
- Useful Field Angle (see graph in Additional Information)
- Beam Deviation: 0°5'.
- Clear Aperture: 12 mm diameter.
- Slide plate mounted in a fully rotatable holder with an angular scale.
- Length in the beam direction: 0.93".
Glan Taylor Polarizer™
Our Glan-Taylor Polarizer has a wavelength range from 350 nm to 2300 nm. This efficient Vis-NIR polarizer is made from two calcite prisms assembled with an air spaced interface. The Glan-Taylor Polarizer is compact, making it perfect for applications where there are space constraints. This polarizer is ideal for removing interference fringes from transmission spectra recorded at Brewster's angle and for obtaining optimum sensitivity for specullar reflectance measurements.
The polarizer is supported in a fully rotable holder on a sample slide plate and is readily mounted in-line with other accessories.
- Custom Products