- Highly efficient, regardless of the incident polarization.
- High transmittance (approx. 91%).
- Spectral range: 300nm to 2700nm.
- Fabricated from crystalline quartz.
- 22mm diameter clear aperture.
- Length in the beam direction: 10mm.
- Slide plate mounted.
- Requires a beam at least 6 mm in diameter for optimum performance.
Many UV-Vis spectrometers utilize gratings, resulting in a highly polarized beam passing through the sample compartment. The degree of polarization is strongly dependent on the wavelength.
Harrick's Depolarizer efficiently scrambles the polarization, eliminating the polarization wavelength dependence. Our Depolarizer is fabricated for crystalline quartz and has an efficiency of 91% or greater over the 300nm to 2700nm spectral range. It is mounted in a 2" x 3" x 1/8" plate for easy installation into standard slide plate holders.
- Custom Products