- Highly versatile transmission sample holder.
- MagnaGrip™ plate secures thin and flexible samples against a sample slide plate.
- MagnaGrip™ plate slides on rods to accommodate samples up to 38 mm long.
- 20mm round aperture.
- Inserts with 13mm, 6mm, and 3mm apertures for securing smaller samples.
- Compatible with standard FT-IR and infrared sample slide holders.
Universal Transmission Holder
Our Universal Transmission Holder is ideal for securing a variety of samples for analysis by transmission spectroscopy. Its sliding MagnaGrip™ plate firmly holds samples up to 38 mm thick in the beam of the FT-IR spectrometer.
The Universal Transmission Holder is convenient in applications that require holding thin polymer films, windows, pellets and KBr pellet holders firmly in place for spectroscopy analysis.
- Custom Products