- Compact and convenient to use.
- Suitable for use from the UV to the IR. For best performance, use with an MCT detector in the infrared.
- Maximizes the collection of the diffusely reflected light, while minimizing the specular component.
- Two standard 905 SMA connectors for connecting suitable fiber optic cables.
- Optical fiber optics available seperately in 1.5m long sets:
- VIS/Near-IR fiber optics for use from 350nm to 2250nm.
- Near/Mid-IR fiber optics for use from 6500cm-1 to 1700cm-1.
- Mid-IR fiber optics for use from 2000cm-1 to 600 cm-1.
- Optional video imaging and illumination system.
- Optional references for Mid-IR and UV-VIS/Near-IR studies.
- Interfaces with a fiber optic coupler, such as the Harrick FiberMate2.
Omni-Diff™ Diffuse Reflection Probe
The Omni-Diff™ diffuse reflectance probe interfaces to virtually any spectrometer via fiber optics. This compact accessory is equipped with input and output SMA connectors that readily attached to a fiber optic coupler, like the Harrick FiberMate2. It is ideal for diffuse reflectance analysis of samples up to 1.5 meters away from the spectrometer. The Omni-Diff™ measures the radiation diffusely reflected from the sample, deflecting the specular component away from the collection optics. A selection of fiber optics is available for use in the UV-Vis, NIR and mid-IR, as well as a digital imaging system for photographic documentation of the sample.
The Omni-Diff™ is ideal for examining neat powders in addition to rough surfaced solids which are too large to fit into the spectrometer.
- Custom Products