- Continuously variable aperture.
- Attenuation is achieved by varying the diameter of the iris from 25mm to 0.5mm.
- Mounts in a standard sample slide holder.
- Scale for repeatable setting.
- Optical Diaphragm Attenuator.
- Slide plate mounted.
Harrick's Diaphragm Optical Attenuator is highly useful for aligning FTIR spectrometers and attenuating the beam. Its applications include precision control of the beam size and elimination of stray radiation.
This Attenuator features an aperture that can be continuously varied from 0.5mm to 25mm. It is supported on a sample slide plate and is readily mounted in-line with other accessories.